Sunday, 16 October 2016

Genius Hour Coming to an End

My Genius Hour is now complete! My question has been answered, my artifacts are completed and shared, and now it is time to reflect. This has been a great experience as I got to spend time on something I love, DIY projects. It was an enjoyable experience researching online for helpful ideas from other people's DIY project. My mess on my desk and in my closet is now gone thanks to the storage solutions I have created. I was able to successfully create two DIY projects using recycled materials for storage purposes - thus deeming my Genius Hour a success! I wanted to create two projects to really test how possible it is to use recycled materials to create a storage solution. Therefore, I have found that recycled materials can be reused to create numerous useful items.

No comments:

Post a Comment