Friday, 14 October 2016
Artifacts Galore
As I come to completing my Genius Hour, artifacts have been the main source to share my findings. We have used numerous artifacts thus far such as Google Slides and PowToon to introduce our projects. To display my process and findings I have used iMovie to edit my movie trailer and share my process in making my DIY projects by creating a "How To" video. I also used Wordle to display important and key terms that revolve around my project and caught myself saying a lot. Currently, I am working on my TED Talk. I decided to use a program called GoAnimate, which allows me to use visuals such as sketches to illustrate what I am talking about. I then will add narration on top of the visuals to further explain my Genius Hour findings and experience. All these artifacts will be useful for the classroom and I am glad I had to opportunity to explore and create projects using them to give me a better understanding of how to properly use them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment