This project has been a great experience as I continued to work on something I was passionate about but also learned how to use various artifacts that can be useful in my teaching career. I was not aware of the majority artifacts used during this project so it was great to become familiar with them making me feel #techfab. I can now use these in the classroom to digitally provide learning material for the students. For example, YouTube would be a great medium in the classroom to use to teach students in an engaging way. I can also introduce these artifacts to students where they can create something that is related to what we are learning such as collecting descriptive words from the students to describe a specific subject and display it using Wordle.
Feel free to explore my pages on this blog to witness my creations using different artifacts as well as seeing my process and findings throughout this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment