Monday, 12 September 2016

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog

My name is Lianne DiPaolo and I am a recent Commerce graduate from McMaster University with a minor in Geography and Earth Sciences. However, I have decided to follow my passion of teaching youth and am now a student at Brock University in the Consecutive Education program. I am thrilled about starting this new journey as I know the next two years will be memorable and enjoyable leading up to a great career. You can learn more about me and my interests on my Pinterest page.

I hope to share all my wonderful experiences as well as share some insightful and creative projects that may spark your interest. I am excited to see what I will learn in tech class and how I can translate my tech knowledge into the classroom. I am already using Twitter where you can follow me and stay up to date on my thoughts and progress throughout the course. I have already started brainstorming what I want to do for genius hour as it needs to be something that grabs your personal interest and utilize your creativity. For inspiration, we were shown this video, Caine's Arcade, as he lets his creativity shine in creating a cardboard arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment